VETERINARIAN IN CARMEL, IN
Carmel Veterinary Clinic
A Satellite Location of Fishers Veterinary Associates
Fishers Veterinary Associates exists to provide excellent, compassionate care to our patients by our local veterinarian preventing disease and diagnosing and treating illness with the highest quality medicine and surgery.
A brief history of Fishers Veterinary Associates:
- Fishers Veterinary Hospital was opened by Dr. David Brown in 1979.
- The Carmel Vet Clinic was opened a year later.
- In 1988, the Fishers hospital moved into a new facility on Allisonville Road north of 116th Street.
- In 2002, the Brookschool Road Vet clinic opened to serve the needs of the fast-growing east side of Fishers and Indianapolis’ Geist area.
For the past 40 years, our veterinarian has been providing reliable care to pets in our area. The entire team of Carmel Veterinary Clinic invites you to experience our service for yourself and provide your pet with the care they need. We hope to meet you very soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
While we do handle most pet visits by appointment, we are able to accept emergency or urgent visits during business hours.
Should you experience an emergency with your pet, we ask that you call us ahead to let us know that you are coming so that we can prepare for your arrival. This allows us to provide timely care for your pet when minutes matter, and also to make sure that we are able to accomodate for clients with appointments.
Any pets who come to a Fishers Veterinary Associates location for boarding services must be current on their vaccinations as outlined below.
- Dogs: must be current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Cats: must be current on Rabies and FVRCP vaccines
We are very proud of our AAHA-Accreditation as only 12% of animal hospitals in the U.S. and Canada have achieved this accreditation!
This means that we have worked to meet a high set of standards for facility cleanliness, procedural treatments, medical training & continuing education, and more.Learn More